Bøker: Lest i uke 37, 2020
- Live Hov; Kunstnere og yrkeskvinner. Norges første skuespillerinnner. (2020)
- Maja Lee Langvad: Dage med galopperende hjertebanken (2017)
Podcast: On William Morris, In Our Time, BBC 4
Melvyn Bragg and guests discuss the ideas of William Morris, known in his lifetime for his poetry and then his contribution to the Arts and Crafts movement, and increasingly for his political activism. He felt the world had given in to drudgery and ugliness and he found inspiration in the time before industrialisation, in the medieval life which was about fellowship and association and ways of working which resisted the division of labour and allowed the worker to exercise his or her imagination. Seeing a disconnection between art and society, his solution was revolution which in his view was the only way to reset their relationship.
Ingrid Hanson. Lecturer in 18th and 19th Century Literature at the University of Manchester
Marcus Waithe. University Senior Lecturer in English Literature at the University of Cambridge and Fellow of Magdalene College
Jane Thomas. Professor of Victorian and Early 20th Century Literature at the University of Hull
Musikk: Lyttet til i uke 37, 2020
- Lianne La Havas: Lianne La Havas (2020)
- Narum: Samma hen du fær (2009)
- Teresa Berganza: Orfeo ed Euridice m.m. (1983)
- Oscar Peterson: This Is Oscar Peterson At The Piano, volume 2 (1947)
- Monteverdi, Mozart, Kreek, Kokkonen. The Estonian Philharmonic Chamber Choir (1987)
- Brag Mehldau: After Bach (2018)
- The Billie Holiday Story, volume 1 (1973)
- Low-Fly Quintet: Stop For A While (2017)
Film: «Loving Vincent» av Dorota Kobiela & Hugh Welchman (2017)
Digital teatersalong: Ibsens parterapi, Nasjonaltheatrets Facebookside.
Hvis Ibsens dramatikk var en terapitime; hva kan vi lære? Med Vigdis Hjorth, forfatter, Sissel Gran, psykolog og forfatter, Trine Wiggen, skuespiller og regissør for Fruen fra havet, Mattis Herman Nyquist, skuespiller og regissør for Et dukkehjem. Marte Stubberød Eielsen, forfatter og Nationaltheatrets informasjonskonsulent er salongens ordstyrer.